Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back from Hospital

Feeling a bit sore but OK. The hospital experience was not as bad as I feared but I'm glad to be home. I don't find out for another month how well the implant is working as they don't turn it on until all the swelling is down. Still, the surgeon said the signs are good and he seemed quite pleased with how it went.

Off to sleep now but will post a bit more on this in a few days.

Click here to read the first chapter of God's Philosophers: How the Medieval World Laid the Foundations of Modern Science absolutely free.

1 comment:

Tiger said...

I've recently undergone surgery for a car accident. It broke my nose in two places. Anyways, I say that to say that I can relate to the pain you must be feeling. I hope you get through it fast and the month wait goes by quickly for you.